The Platinum Package includes the entire Gold Package along with other areas of Health & Safety. The inspection also consists of a Fire Safety Audit, a Legionella Control Audit and a General Health & Safety Audit including important areas like Swimming Pool Safety, Children's Club Safety where applicable and a monthly report is completed for each area following the inspection with recommendations for improvements. Additional staff training is also carried out including the FSA Certificate in Health & Safety At Work course.
Platinum Package Audit & HACCP Implementation
Platinum Package Training
- First introduction visit/inspection by the FSA team will include full audit with documentation and defect reports.
- Monthly inspection would include all Food and Beverage areas including food preparation areas, food storage areas & goods received, service areas, bars, spas and housekeeping/butler huts.
- Monthly inspection would also include reviewing food safety documentation for completeness and accuracy and ensure that HACCP pre requisites are in place.
- Assistance will be given to implement full HACCP system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point). This will include full HACCP training for all staff (Foundation level HACCP (Level 2) & Intermediate (Level 3)) and setting up a HACCP team.
- All HACCP documentation soft copies will be supplied. FSA partners can download template HACCP documents from our website using the login details they are provided with.
- Scored audit reports along with details of progress made towards implementation of HACCP pre requisites will be sent on a monthly basis to the resort.
- Post inspection meetings with the management team or HACCP team (once trained and formulated) will be attended by the auditor to share the feedback and outcomes of the inspection, and agree on action points to be focused on prior to the next inspection. This is normally conducted at the request of the resort.
- Inspection of Fire Safety standards and compliance with Fire Safety procedures across the resort to ensure the resort is compliant with FTO standard
- General Health & Safety Inspection including Public Areas, Guest Accommodation, Kids Club, Pool Safety & Beach Safety across the resort to ensure compliance with FTO standards.
- Legionella Control of Water Safety Inspection to ensure the resort is compliant with FTO standards.
- Full FSA (Level 2) Certified Foundation Level Food Hygiene training for all resort staff
- Full FSA (Level 2) Certified Foundation Level HACCP training for all resort staff
- FSA (Level 3) Certified Intermediate Level Food Hygiene for Management course for resort supervisors and management.
- FSA (Level 3) Certified Intermediate Level HACCP for Management course for resort supervisors and management.
- Full FSA Certified Basic Health & Safety in the work place training for all team member
- Fire Safety Awareness training (theory) course for all resort staff
- Pool Safety and Legionella awareness training and advice for resort team members responsible for the management of these areas