The Gold Package is purely for all your food safety needs. Covering both Food Hygiene Hygiene and HACCP ( Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point ) which is the system with procedures that the food chain must follow from beginning to end to ensure safe food is provided for consumers and reduce any risks of food poisoning and legal claims. We carry out monthly inspections in all food outlets / kitchens / storage areas of hotels & resorts. The monthly inspection is supplemented by monthly training courses in Food Hygiene and HACCP.
Gold Package Audit & HACCP Implementation
Gold Package Training
- First introduction visit/inspection by the FSA team will include full audit with documentation and defect reports.
- Monthly inspection would include all Food and Beverage areas including food preparation areas, food storage areas & goods received, service areas, bars, spas and housekeeping/butler huts.
- Monthly inspection would also include reviewing food safety documentation for completeness and accuracy and ensure that HACCP pre requisites are in place.
- Assistance will be given to implement full HACCP system (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point). This will include full HACCP training for all staff (Foundation level HACCP (Level 2) & Intermediate (Level 3)) and setting up a HACCP team.
- All HACCP documentation soft copies will be supplied. FSA partners can download template HACCP documents from our website using the login details they are provided with.
- Scored audit reports along with details of progress made towards implementation of HACCP pre requisites will be sent on a monthly basis to the resort.
- Post inspection meetings with the management team or HACCP team (once trained and formulated) will be attended by the auditor to share the feedback and outcomes of the inspection, and agree on action points to be focused on prior to the next inspection. This is normally conducted at the request of the resort.
- Full FSA (Level 2) Certified Foundation Level Food Hygiene training for all resort staff
- Full FSA (Level 2) Certified Foundation Level HACCP training for all resort staff
- FSA (Level 3) Certified Intermediate Level Food Hygiene for Management course for resort supervisors and management.
- FSA (Level 3) Certified Intermediate Level HACCP for Management course for resort supervisors and management.